Creme brulee recipe is from here:
Creme brulee recipe
8 egg yolks
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix egg yolks with sugar until smooth
2. Heat heavy cream until almost simmering, cool to hand touchable temp
3. Add heavy cream 1 Tbsp at a time to the yolk mixture and whisk like crazy. Keep adding until 1/4 cup, add the rest of the heavy cream. mix well.
4. Use a fine mesh strainer and remove egg clumps in the mixture. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into ramekins, bake in the oven in a water bath at 250F for 1 hour.
6. Put in fridge overnight and sprinkle sugar and torch before serving.